Sharepoint 2007 Bootcamp - Ciao guys,

The week is finished. We had a very positive learning experience with Patrick and all the guys taking part of the Bootcamp. Very instructive and useful to plan the next migration; after the day, I went to the book store for books about management and philosophy, one about UML and modelisation of objects and a last one on Eclipse (sorry guys, it must be a reaction after one extensive Microsoft week ;-)

I tried this morning to read about some system thinking and design (or why in essence more and more top executive have to be busy with architectural concepts). However, the traffic jams wasn't long enough to finish it, so I'll surely blog on that next week. Last point, I just noticed that my good old chap Linux Suze 10.1 is installed and ready for testing. I predict a huge reaction on the Microsoft code, announced (partially at least) open for academics and research projects. Hm hm...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year, folks!!

2023, the year of tackling your technical debt ?