What after Twitter ?

What can we do in management consulting with Twitter? If you're not Lady Gaga, Madonna or Barack, what can you do with Twitter if you're an ordinary man, just working as CIO and not looking for over-exposure on the Internet....?

Well, I guess the answer will be: stay informed. I added quite a lot of well-known twitters in my following queue and I've to aknowledge, it's quite cool to read the latest news about the topics you selected. A kind of perpetual RSS feed, with real-time and online information about various topics (music, book, publishers, arts etc.). My real-time gazette, written by the people I allowed to write and I decided to read. Or not. Nothing changed, basically.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2023, the year of tackling your technical debt ?

Happy New Year, folks!!

Autumn restart